Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our new blog!

I felt it was weird to have a shared blog under my name and since we are starting new because finally we have a computer and the Internet, I intend on staying more updated. We also got a new camera, so now no more excuses. I hope to use this blog as my journal and print it each year so i need to be better. So yay for resolutions! So come on or come all who would like to follow us on our adventure of "Becoming Gee-zers together!" Also if you have been waiting for me to post wedding and honeymoon pictures (sorry it took so long) I have put quite a few on FB. I did not want to do too many on the blog. So just check them out there.

4 comments:

  1. It will be really nice to keep up to date on how you guys are doing! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaimee, Just letting you know I'll be blogstalking you ;-) our blog is thejorgies.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you have it all now. computer, internet, blog...good stuff.

    ReplyDelete